From Hobbies to a Career

      Hello and welcome, I am Anders Eckton, an artist, adventurer, and arborist, born and raised in Portland OR.  I enrolled in BA 223 because I believe marketing has become an all encompassing business strategy; furthermore, my hobbies are itching to become a business and would benefit from additional and proper marketing techniques.  I am most interested in the small business aspect of marketing and looking further into the four P’s (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion). I am also eager to learn how to analyze business’ marketing techniques and strategies and how to use that to help a business grow.  Currently I am not pursuing a particular major; I am focusing on practical classes to help me grow my knowledge and skills to prepare myself to achieve my goals. Art, arboriculture and photography are a passion of mine that have recently grown into commissions and jobs; I am excited moving forward to create a business plans and a marketing portfolio.




    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Today: Coca-Cola® Masterpiece